Thirty One Days Of Happiness Tips Day 17

I enjoyed a day exploring the Coorong on this boat         Image:Marie Vonow

Doing something different or trying something new can boost your happiness. Routines have their place and there's nothing wrong with regularly doing the same thing. Going to the same supermarket where you know which aisle products are kept in can mean you get your shopping done faster. Dropping in at your regular cafe means you know the coffee/tea will be enjoyable. However, a change can be good for you.

Some articles I have read on this topic focus on doing something different that is 'big'. That could be an extreme sport or travelling to a remote destination.

Other information points out doing anything that is different for you will bring benefits including a boost in happiness.

Doing something different could be -

Comments

  1. I like the ideas and suggestions here, Marie. I'm interested in trying out that bakery/cafe out your way sometime, instead of my usual two coffee places in Gawler ... See you there sometime, if they're staying open ... Just for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to catch up with you there Carolyn. We will have to check if they are staying open.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Growth, Changing my Mind, Learning, Growing as a person

Thirty One Days Of Happiness Tips Day 22

Sometimes I Don't Want To Be Mindful