My Simple Approach To Self Improvement

                                                               Image:Marie Vonow

Self Improvement is one of my interests. I will be keeping the posts in this blog simple because I am not into complicated. Where possible I like to keep things simple.

I am first attracted to titles that include words like easy, basic, beginners or quick. Book titles that include 'idiot's guide' or 'for dummies' catch my attention. If I want more in depth information after reading the simple version I will look for it, but I start with the simple.

While I believe it is good to aim for self improvement, I also feel it is important to accept oneself as one is at this very moment. And live, just live in the moment. 

I reckon one could miss out on so much of life if one is always trying to improve oneself. So, some posts will just be about enjoying your life, now.

Update 2/11/19
I have been reassessing my writing projects and have dropped a couple of them. I considered quitting my Simple Self Improvement blog but then decided instead to expand its scope so it includes more self development/self growth topics and discussion. And also self acceptance, I find it too much pressure to continually concentrate on improving, developing and growing, sometimes I find I need to accept myself and contemplate. I hope to blog about all sorts of things of interest to people who are looking to get the most out of their life while at the same time contributing to the world and people around them. Here goes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Growth, Changing my Mind, Learning, Growing as a person

Thirty One Days Of Happiness Tips Day 22

Thirty One Days Of Happiness Tips Day 27