Personal Growth, Changing my Mind, Learning, Growing as a person

 

Image by Marie Vonow

  Hi there,

I haven't blogged here for about a year because I had intended to abandon this blog. Recently I noticed people are still reading some of my posts so decided to do a weekly blog post and see how things go. When I am full of inspiration I may post more often, perhaps.

This blog will be more about Personal Growth rather than strictly on the topic of Self Improvement. I was heading in this direction when I updated my goals a couple of years ago.

As time goes by I find I want to keep changing and growing as a person but I am no longer interested in constantly chasing self improvement.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thirty One Days Of Happiness Tips Day 22

Sometimes I Don't Want To Be Mindful